- Customers are able to try their mattress for 120 nights before deciding to keep it.
- Customers choosing to return their mattress must initiate their return between the 30th and 120th nights after the date of delivery.
- Logan & Cove will not accept returns after the 120-night trial has expired.
- The 120-Night Trial begins on the date the order is delivered.
- Customers are entitled to return their Logan & Cove mattress, in good condition, after their 30th night and before their 121st night. Logan & Cove will cover all shipping costs and issue a full refund within two business days of pickup confirmation.
- Each household, as defined by name, address, payment method, or other identifying information, is entitled to one 120-night trial. if multiple mattresses are purchased on one transaction, then each mattress within that transaction has an independent trial.
- Returning customers will be granted an additional 120-night trial on a new Logan & Cove mattress purchase provided they have completed their original 120-night trial without initiating a return. Logan & Cove reserves the right to deny a 120-night trial to a customer where a mattress from a prior transaction has been returned.
- Foundations can be returned at any time during the 120-Night Trial of an associated Logan & Cove mattress, but are subject to the fees described in the General Return Policy.
- Mattresses returned under the 120-night trial must be in good condition. Logan & Cove will not accept a return if: the products are found to have been tampered with or misused by the purchaser beyond reasonable wear; have been physically damaged intentionally or unintentionally by, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, water, stains, or bodily fluids; are otherwise abnormally soiled or unsanitary.
- Though using a mattress pad or protector during your 120-night trial is not required, we do recommend it as it will help prevent damage to your Logan & Cove mattress.
Returning your mattress
- Once we receive your return request, we will help you gather the necessary information (including images of your mattress) and provide you with instructions about how to prepare your products for return. You will need the original plastic wrap (or any other protective covering) to prepare it for pick-up.
- While in most cases we strive to have your mattress picked up within two business days after the required information has been received, it can sometimes take up to ten business days. Additional pickup charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location. Please contact us for more information.
- On pickup day, the mattress must be ready on the ground floor of your house or apartment/condo building if not accessible by elevator.
General Return Policy
- Logan & Cove mattresses can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt, as long as they are in their original, unopened packaging, and Logan & Cove has organized the return transportation.
- If you have ordered an incorrect size, Logan & Cove will offer a courtesy exchange IF YOUR PRODUCT IS UNOPENED, for just the cost of delivery.
- Logan & Cove will not reimburse third-party shipping expenses organized by the customer.
- Logan & Cove foundations not associated with a Logan & Cove mattress purchase can be returned within 14 days of receipt, as long as they are in their original, unopened packaging, and Logan & Cove has organized the return transportation. All foundation refunds will be subject to an environmental fee equivalent to 20% of the foundation purchase price, and any return shipping fees.
- Opened Logan & Cove foundations not associated with a Logan & Cove mattress purchase cannot be returned.
Pillows, Mattress Protectors, Pillow Protectors, Sheet Sets, Duvets, Duvet Covers, & Weighted Blankets
- Accessories can be returned within 14 days of delivery in their original, unopened packaging.
- Returns are subject to return shipping fees, which must be organized by Logan & Cove. Refunds will have shipping fees subtracted from total refund amount.
- Accessories that are opened, used, and/or out of their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Podium adjustable beds can be returned within 3 days of delivery in their original, unopened packaging.
- Returns are subject to return shipping fees, which must be organized by GoodMorning.com. Refunds will have shipping fees subtracted from total refund amount.
- Podium adjustable beds that are opened, used, and/or out of their original packaging cannot be returned.
- Returns must be coordinated with the Podium customer service team before initiating the return process and a confirmation by our customer service team must be obtained before returning your product.
Metal Bed Frames
- Metal bed frames cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Logan & Cove processes orders for shipping within 4-6 hours of the purchase during weekdays, and on the first business day after a weekend. To cancel your order, contact us within 4-6 hours to have the best chance of stopping your order before it ships. We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible, but cannot guarantee order cancellation before shipment.
- If you change your mind while your order is in transit, contact us, refuse delivery and request that the item be “returned to sender”.
- Refunds will be issued as described in the General Return Policy.
- Refunds are issued within two business days after the returning product has been received. Refunds are applied to the credit card or PayPal account used for the original purchase. Refunds can take up to 14 business days to be reflected on your financial records.
- Promotional offers, including (but not limited to) gifts with purchase, product discounts, and two-for-one events are valid until the date and time indicated within the offer, or while quantities last. Offers will not be extended beyond the end date of the promotion for out-of-stock items.
- Discount codes automatically apply at checkout once all participating products are added to the cart.
- Offers cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- Promotional offers are not valid on PayBright orders.
- Offers and/or discounts cannot be applied retroactively to any purchases made before the start date of the promotion.
- Unless otherwise indicated, there is no limit to the number of times an offer can be redeemed while the promotion is active.
- In the event of a return, refunds will be issued as described in the General Return Policy.
Contests and Giveaways
- Mattresses awarded through contests and giveaways are eligible for return within the 120-night trial period; however, no monetary refund will be issued, and no exchanges will be permitted.
- Our Customer Service team will work with contest winners directly to arrange for pickup and donation of returned mattresses.
- In the event of a product defect occurring within the 15-year warranty period, exchanges will be honoured as subject to the terms of our Warranty policy.