15 Years Non-Prorated Logan & Cove Mattress Warranty
GoodMorning.com Inc. warrants each Logan & Cove Mattress against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 15 years; Non-Prorated. If, during the Warranty period, your mattress is found defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, it will be repaired or replaced subject to the details below.
- The Warranty period for your Logan & Cove mattress begins on the date of purchase and ends 15 years later.
- Repair or replacement of your Logan & Cove mattress does not extend the Warranty nor begin a new Warranty period.
- Your Logan & Cove mattress must be unpacked and expanded no more than two weeks after the date of delivery.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of your mattress, variances in the dimension of your mattress might be present. Only discrepancies over 1” are covered by this warranty within the warranty period.
- Do not fold, stand or jump on your Logan & Cove mattress.
- Spot cleaning is the only allowable cleaning procedure for your Logan & Cove mattress; machine washing or drying, ironing, bleaching, and dry cleaning are not allowable and stand as Warranty waivers.
- Your Logan & Cove mattress must be continuously supported by an adequate foundation and an appropriate frame with centre support beam and adequate leg support.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Logan & Cove mattress forms permanent indentations of more than 2 inches in the Warranty period, it will be replaced according to the terms below.
- Your Logan & Cove mattress cover has an ultra plush cover. Damage to the fabric or seams due to faulty workmanship or imperfections shall be covered by this Warranty. Any damages resulting from the normal wear and tear of the ultra plush cover, including, but not limited to: frayed threads, pilling, discolouration, and pattern stretching, are not covered by this Warranty.
- Logan & Cove will require that you take certain photos and measurements of your Logan & Cove mattress, your foundation, and your frame in addition to answering a Warranty questionnaire to process a Warranty claim. Failure to take these photos, answer the questionnaire adequately and/or perform these measurements will result in rejection of your Warranty claim.
Full Warranty Details
15 Years Non-Prorated Full Replacement Warranty
Your Logan & Cove mattress will be conditionally repaired or replaced at no cost within the Warranty period.
This warranty is conditional and subject to the following:
- Your mattress has a defect which is specifically due to faulty workmanship or materials; and,
- Guidelines of handling the Logan & Cove mattress as set in this Warranty document are met by the purchaser.
This Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as indicated on the original sales receipt. The law tag must not be removed from the original product as this identifies the product for the purpose of the warranties contained herein. This Warranty is only valid if you unpack and expand your Logan & Cove mattress within the two weeks following the original date of delivery.
Logan & Cove mattresses must not be used on floors susceptible to moisture build-up such as concrete, below-grade (basement), or on floors in humid environments. Such inappropriate use can result in mold growth on the bottom of the mattress and will void your Warranty. Logan & Cove mattresses are designed for use on firm surfaces, non-spring foundations or adjustable bed bases that are structurally capable of supporting the weight of purchaser’s mattress, foundation, and user(s).
The purchaser must use their Logan & Cove mattress on a foundation that allows air to circulate beneath it.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to maintain an adequate foundation and provide appropriate support for the mattress. Substitution or use of an improper foundation or other base upon which the mattress is placed may result in premature wear and damage to the product thereby voiding this Warranty. Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation ensuring it has a centre support and having at least 5-6 legs. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, King, and California King platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Logan & Cove mattress require at least one centre support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Logan & Cove mattress.
This Warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
- Permanent indentations: Deterioration causing the mattress to have visible and permanent indentations greater than 2 inches that is not associated with an indentation or sag which has resulted from the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Physical flaws: Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage, and proper handling.
This Warranty will not apply and shall be considered Null and Void if the Mattress is Subjected to abuse or improper care such as, but not limited to:
- Damage from use with an inadequate foundation and/or frame.
- Mold or mildew caused from use of the Logan & Cove Mattress on a non breathable surface.
- Damage due to abuse, misuse or unsanitary treatment beyond reasonable use including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, stains, bodily fluids, soiling, spots or spills.
- Using a base without a centre support/leg.
- Damage resulting from the relocation of the Logan & Cove Mattress within or from the original residential address.
- Damage resulting from any cleaning method other than the allowable spot cleaning.
- Damage resulting from jumping on, folding, or keeping in a standing position the Logan & Cove Mattress.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Normal increase of softness which can occur during regular use.
- Body indentations less than 2 inches.
- Variances in any of the dimensions (Length; Width and Height) of 1 inch or less.
- Complications resulting from use or inability to use product including, but not limited to, allergies, back pain, chiro alignments, and fibromyalgia.
- Individual comfort preferences.
- Height of bed due to purchaser’s bed frame or headboard.
- Bedding height and sheet fit.
- Bent border wire due to mishandling.
- Mattress handles (These are for positioning only and not designated to bear the full weight of the mattress)
- Compensation for loss of use.
- Transportation charges to and from factory unless specified in this agreement.
- Replacement of an accompanying Logan & Cove product where only one item is defective, unless that accompanying item is also defective.
- We do not warrant our product as a remedy for aches, pains or other health issues.
- We do not warrant our product when used for commercial or institutional purposes.
Supporting Documentation Required To Process Warranty
- Measuring Indentations and/or variance in dimensions: Logan & Cove will require that the purchaser provide photos demonstrating the indentation by laying the product directly on a flat floor, and measuring the vertical distance from a flat and level string pulled tightly across the product and lightly contacting the product on opposite sides, to the lowest point of the indentation using a clearly demarcated measuring device; and,
- Demonstrating proof of adequate foundation and bedframe usage as outlined in this Warranty; and,
- Demonstrating proof of Physical flaws: Logan & Cove will require several photos of any physical flaws that are the origin of a Warranty claim. Photos will vary depending on the physical flaw being reported; and,
- Demonstrating proof that the bottom side of the Logan & Cove Mattress is free from mould and Mildew.
- Completed Questionnaire
Repairs and Replacements
In the event of a Warranty claim is approved by GoodMorning.com Inc., and your mattress is found defective due to faulty workmanship or materials it will be repaired or replaced at GoodMorning.com Inc.’s option
In the event a Warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to GoodMorning.com Inc. at the time of replacement.
The warranties contained herein include the costs of shipping and handling, which are to be borne by GoodMorning.com Inc..
Additional shipping charges may apply if the mattress has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location.
Should this Warranty be exercised and your product is replaced and/or repaired, the Warranty for the replacement product will be in effect for the duration of the original Warranty only.
Our representatives or designated agents shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement.
Terms and services related in this Warranty shall be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated herein. GoodMorning.com Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages which result through the use of this product. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated, and reserve the right to update this Warranty at our discretion.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST FIFTEEN (15) YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.
Pillow Warranty Information
Logan & Cove 3-Year Pillow Warranty
The Logan & Cove Pillow is covered by a three (3) year Limited Warranty. For three (3) years after purchase, if your pillow is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, we will offer a one-time replacement or repair the product, subject to the limitations described herein.
This warranty covers:
- Any physical flaw in the pillow despite normal usage and proper handling.
- Any defect or flaw in the zipper assembly of the pillow cover. Logan & Cove may decide to repair or replace the cover provided on the pillow.
This warranty does not cover:
- A normal increase in the softness of the pillow.
- Comfort preference.
- Pillow height.
- Any stains, burns, tears, cuts, or liquid damage resulting from use by customer.
- Damage incurred by transportation after initial delivery.
- Product that is sold by an unauthorized retailer or product that is any way sold as “used” or any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new”.
- Loss of foam as removed by customer.
The Logan & Cove Pillow warranty covers the original purchaser of any Logan & Cove Pillow who is located in Canada. Any warranty, or implied warranty, is only valid for the period of time the Pillow is owned by the original purchaser of the Pillow. The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the online purchase. Please retain a copy of the receipt which was sent to the email address on record.
Photos and original proof of purchase may be required upon a warranty request in order to identify and assess the warranty issue.
During the three (3) years of this warranty, Logan & Cove will at its option, repair or replace the product, and pay all return shipping costs. Any third party shipping expenses will not be reimbursed to the customer. Should such replacement take place, this warranty will cover that replaced product within the original three (3) year period only.
Logan & Cove Foundation: 1-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Free Replacement Parts
The Logan & Cove Foundation is covered by a one (1) year Limited Warranty. For one (1) year after purchase, if your foundation is found to be defective due to faulty workmanship or materials we will offer either a one-time replacement of, or repair to, the foundation, at our expense. Furthermore, will provide lifetime free replacement parts when necessary, subject to the limitations described herein.
This Warranty, including lifetime provision of replacement parts, DOES cover:
- Defects due to faulty workmanship or materials
This Warranty, including lifetime provision of replacement parts, DOES NOT cover:
- Damage to the Foundation and/or cover resulting from the use of an improper bed frame, and/or the use of the Foundation on the floor, and/or the use of the Foundation in an unsuitable manner, and/or the incorrect assembly of the Foundation and/or cover;
- Intentional, accidental, or negligent physical abuse that causes damage to the Foundation and/or cover;
- Damage to the Foundation and/or cover caused by burns, cuts, liquid damage, stains, bodily fluids, abnormal use, unsanitary use, or soiling;
- Damage to the Foundation and/or cover incurred by transportation after initial delivery;
- Accidental loss of parts following the disassembly of the foundation;
- A foundation and/or cover that is sold by an unauthorized retailer, or a product that is in any way sold as “used” or with any other similar wording indicating the product is not “new.”
The Logan & Cove Foundation 1-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Free Replacement Parts covers the original purchaser of any Logan & Cove Foundation who is located in Canada. Any warranty, or implied warranty, is only valid for the period of time the Foundation is owned by the original purchaser. The original purchaser, for the purposes of this warranty, will be the individual whose details are associated with the online purchase. Please retain a copy of the receipt sent to the email address on record.
All labels on the Logan & Cove Foundation must not be removed from the original product as these labels identify the product for the purpose of the warranties contained herein.
During the One (1) year duration of the 1-Year Limited Warranty with Lifetime Free Replacement Parts, Logan & Cove will, at its option, repair or replace the product, or ship replacement parts. In the event of a repair or replacement, Logan & Cove will cover the costs of shipping and handling, however additional shipping charges may apply if the foundation has been moved from the original shipping destination, or if the original shipping destination is in a remote location. Shipping costs of replacement parts are to be paid for by the original purchaser. Any third-party shipping expenses will not be reimbursed to the customer.
In the event that a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, the customer will be required to surrender the original product to Logan & Cove at the time of replacement.
The terms of this warranty shall be the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy should the product fail during the time frame stated herein. We make no warrant beyond those terms and conditions stated.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND YOUR ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AS LONG AS YOU ARE USING THIS PRODUCT.